Book available for sale NOW 2007  
line decor
  
line decor

 

 


 
Dendrobium Victoria Regina 
 Photo by Hiep-Hoa T. Nguyen

Odontocidium Tiger Crow ‘Golden Girl’ HCC/AOS
Photo by Bruce B. Brown


 
 

Book Information

            

What is the actual size of the book?

The final dimensions of our publication is 8.5" x 11" (21.59cm x 27.94cm) with 109 pages. Approximatly 90% of those pages are color photographs with the remaining 10% being cultivation information, index, preface, and contributing artist information.

What are the binding, color and paper specifications of the book ?

The book will feature perfect binding and full-color interior/ exterior ink. The text stock will be 80# digital color uncoated white, 96 bright paper. The printer used in processing Orchids Through Our Eyes is a Docutech industrial printer. The book will feature a full color, laminated 100# Ultra Gloss Cover, printed on Digital Color Silk - C2S, 90 bright.

How many books will actually be printed ?

We are using a new technology called 'print on demand' for the printing of this book. Online retailers will have the option of ordering copies as they are purchased, enabling many more retailers world-wide to carry and sell Orchids Through Our Eyes in their store catalogue. HSP plans to order copies to sell though this website and at orchid societies & shows. If you purchase your copy through HSP, you have the option of having your book signed by the author/compiler if you so choose. Just click the appropriate box on checkout.

Will the book be printed in different languages ?

Unfortunately, no. The book's text will be in standard English. Printing the book in different languages would be too time consuming and costly.

What is the retail price of the book?

The book will retail on Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Borders for 39.95.


 


Soft Cover Example  (not the actual book)